Programme Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Apply marketing and management knowledge and skills to work in front line positions or as management traineeships in marketing and/ or in services sector;
- Apply interpersonal communication skills and generic skills while working in a culturally diversified team;
- Relate arts and humanities, science and technology to their study, and to practise in an ethical and professional manner;
- Analyze business problems and issues taking into consideration various social, political, economic, technological and environmental factors.
- Graduates from this programme will be able to find employment in frontline positions in firms where marketing is an important function. These firms cover a range of business areas such as international trade, finance, service, retail, and wholesale.
- For those engaged in employment, the average monthly salary is $16,250.
General Education Courses
Four courses to be chosen from all of the following domains:
- Arts and Humanities
- Science and Technology
- Society and Organisations
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
No programme-specific entrance requirement
Mode of Study